IELTS Preparation
General Information   |   IELTS Listening   |   IELTS Reading   |   IELTS Writing   |   IELTS Speaking   |   IELTS Material

You are not logged in.

#1 01-05-2016 10:38:08

bappy164

English Learning Technic

I am Student. I am going to abroad during 2 month.

But i have a problem in English.

I wanted to Improve my English Talking.

Is there any Technic To Learn Quickly

If it is possible, please tell me How?

#2 28-02-2017 01:12:50

perrysimicart

Re: English Learning Technic

Here is some tips for English speaking
try to talk as much as you can
talk as fluently as possible and be spontaneous
relax, be confident and enjoy using your English
develop your answers
speak more than the examiner
ask for clarification if necessary
do not learn prepared answers; the examiner is trained to spot this and will change the question
express your opinions; you will be assessed on your ability to communicate
the examiner’s questions tend to be fairly predictable; practise at home and record yourself

#3 08-05-2017 02:31:37

Myriah Mullins

Inquire as to whether you can record her lesson. This is an awesome approach to audit. You can likewise tune in to your teachers  talking rate and inflection.

#4 15-08-2017 05:47:13

christopherhardy

The post is a respectable source to get a whole idea about the topic. A lot of people go for
Essay Writing Services UK for receiving full information about essays writing.

#5 21-08-2017 09:25:04

williamjim90
Website

As a student you need to look for a tutor online. many learners look for help at essay-giant.com

#6 25-09-2017 05:29:32

amykl

The post is a respectable source to get an entire thought regarding the subject. Many people go for Essay Writing Services UK for accepting full data about papers composing. Ask concerning whether you can record her lesson. This is a marvelous way to deal with review. You can moreover tune in to your instructors talking rate and affectation.

#7 10-10-2017 02:27:14

Lydiawade

Showing English is molded by the need to meet worldwide principles, that would control the keep running of the worldwide pattern towards for the most part acknowledged human advancement benchmarks. Globalization of the world group in every aspect of improvement requires the dynamic utilization of the English dialect in every aspect of participation between nations. Dynamic trade of understudies, relocation stream of work vagrants demonstrate to foundation of single and advantageous correspondence between all countries, ambassadors, religions. The English dialect solidly settled itself in instructive, logical and social advancement of the entire humanity.

Board footer